Who should attend
This UCC level 7, part-time Diploma is suitable for team leaders, supervisors and managers who need to get a hands-on, relevant-to-production management education. A third level qualification is not necessary for entry to the Diploma.
The Programme course features ten two-day residential workshops and is designed to maximise the educational, networking and support of students. The workshops are as follows:
- Team Building and Personal Development
- Communications and Presentation Skills
- Business Planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Operations Management and study tour
- Supply Chain Management and study tour
- Organisation Development
- Regulatory and Compliance Management
- Personal and Business Development
Benefits of doing this Diploma
The reasons why this programme should be considered are as follows:
- The Programme provides a relevant accredited management education to participants from food and beverage manufacturing and support departments.
- This unique Programme has a successful track record of developing participant management capability, interpersonal skills and confidence, benefitting both individuals and their companies.
- The Programme presenters are experts in their fields with a proven ability to transfer understanding to enable participants to apply their learning. Each attendee is given ongoing mentoring to maximise their learning and benefits arising.
- The Programme design facilitates individuals who wish to study on a part-time basis and integrate their studies with their careers, as well as incorporate their working experience into an accredited stimulating learning process.
For further information contact:
Programme Director, Diploma in Food Manufacturing Management
Food Industry Training Unit
College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
University College Cork