- Do you find yourself having to negotiate vital issues around your child’s care and education?
- Do you find disability service providers lack tailored information and support?
- Do you find with your child’s journey through mainstream education you are faced with challenges for which you receive limited if any guidance and encouragement?
- Do you know that equality legislation and complaints mechanisms are applicable to your children?
- Are you aware of the Social Model of Disability?
- Do you feel a sense of isolation and feel that you would benefit from sharing your experiences?
Le Chéile Family Resource Parents Advocacy Programme Are you the Parent of a Disabled Child? As a parent of a child with impairment you are the natural advocate of your Child’s Rights!