Specialist Employment/Self-employment and Social Enterprise
: Avondhu Blackwater Partnership
: Chief Executive
: Engaging with individuals who are unemployed, to move them closer to the labour market and improve work readiness, and support them in accessing employment and self-employment. Providing specific entrepreneurship supports and provision of pre-enterprise interventions. Developing of an employer/employee linkage strategy.
- Support key target groups in accessing self-employment opportunities and creating Social Enterprises
- Accessing job seekers who are not on the live register who do not fall within mainstream employment service provision, to move them closer to the labour market and improve work readiness
- Provide one-to-one business planning to individual’s pre and post-enterprise supports
- Corroboration of practical systems and procedures proven to assist those in key target groups seeking self-employment opportunities and creating Social Enterprise
- Fostering of good relations with the individuals, and various stakeholders with a remit in improving employment access
Evidence of relevant Professional Qualifications
Knowledge of supports available to assist those seeking self-employment opportunities and creating Social Enterprises
Must have demonstrated success in providing supports for transition from unemployment to self-employment
Knowledge of the region specifically the business environment and networking
Experience of encouraging and supporting entrepreneurship practical pre and post-enterprise supports
Strong communication skills, team player, client focused with a high professional attitude
Highly motivated and excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Willingness to work outside of normal office hours
Applicants must have full clean driving licence and access to own transport
Please forward a full CV and letter of application to: Marie O’Brien, Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Ltd, The Showgrounds, Fermoy, Co. Cork no later than 1pm on Friday the 17th of April 2015.
Further details can be obtained on www.avondhublackwater.com/
website or by calling 025-33411.
Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Limited is an equal opportunities employer