Effective Job Skills Search Training
- Unemployed & Searching for a Job?
- Under 25 years old?
- Looking for guidance, direction, help with practical job seeking skills?
Avondhu Blackwater Partnership is currently enrolling for a FREE training course in ‘Effective Job Search Skills’ for young people.
The course will help you to:
- Decide on the best direction for you
- Be confident in applying for a job
- Prepare a relevant and high quality CV and letter that best reflects your strength and helps you to secure the job you want
- Practice interview skills to build your confidence
- Develop good job seeking skills so as to be able to apply for jobs in the way that best set you up for success
To be eligible you need to live in the Avondhu Blackwater area, be unemployed (whether on live register or not), interested in job seeking and be under 25 years old. The course is FREE and will not affect any social welfare payment you may be on. Delivered in short manageable training courses both in Fermoy & Mallow for two mornings per week during September and October 2016.
Contact Caitriona at 087 942 0601 or 022 46580 or email email@example.com