This 2 Day Training course is aimed at Front Line Services who wish to further develop their understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence/violence against women and explore best practice responses for women who disclose their experiences.
This 2 day training will cover issues including;
- Defining Violence against Women, Domestic Violence, Gender Based Violence
- Receiving disclosures of Abuse
- Self-Care when working with women in crisis
- Effects of Domestic Violence
- Building a co-ordinated community response
Cost: 50 euro per person
Mallow – 12th and 13th October 2016.
Time: 10am to 4pm
Run by: YANA (You Are Not Alone), North Cork Domestic Violence Project Ltd.
Venue: 12th October, Gilbert Centre, Mallow & 13th October, Ozanam Centre, Mallow.
Please download the application form from here if you are interested or contact 022 53915 for more information.