Cork County Council invites proposals for projects that can create new opportunities for communities to develop arts and cultural activity in local areas in County Cork.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for proposals for Creative Arts Projects that demonstrate how the creative sector and community are connected and working in partnership in their area.
- Innovative, well researched, creative programmes that will engage positively with people, by placing the arts and creativity at the centre of community life.
- Make best use of the artistic and creative resources in the community.
- Encourage creative leadership in the community
- Projects that will be examples of good practice in Public Engagement in the Arts from which other communities can learn.
What level of funding are we offering?
- Funding up to a maximum of €15,000 for any one project per Municipal District
- Project Research and Development Grants of €1,200
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, June 23rd 2017