Getting Things Done is a full-day workshop designed to give Irish nonprofit leaders an opportunity to recharge their batteries in the inspirational company of their peers and to find new and creative ways to move forward and to become “unstuck”.
Register below for an engaging day exploring and understanding:
- What blocks you from achieving your full leadership potential
- The steps you can take to break free of procrastination and creative avoidance
- Learning to focus to reduce any sense of becoming overwhelmed in your role.
You’re be leaving this workshop with a sense of renewal and inspiration, along with a series of practical tools to keep your progress on track. You’ll also be departing with a whole new set of contacts from across the sector.
As with any of the Positive Leadership days, participants can expect to come away refreshed, refocused and re-energised.
In addition, on this occasion, participants will:
- Understand the thinking that underpins procrastination and creative avoidance
- Have additional tools for tackling and completing tasks
- Explore what creates the sense of being constantly/relentlessly overwhelmed
- Have tools for breaking things down differently to avoid feeling overwhelmed.